The Advanced Document Control professional development course was previously delivered as the Certificate IV in Document Control. It is designed for individuals who are already working as a Document Controller.
Previous Document Control experience is required.
Do you want to be a Senior or a Lead Document Controller? With the actual knowledge… not just the ‘years of working as a Document Controller’. You can be a Document Controller for 15 years and still not have the skills and knowledge of a Senior Document Controller.
It will provide the student with high level skills and knowledge of Document Control current Industry best-practice processes. For those wanting to start the journey to Document Control Management, or even just a higher level of Document Control, this is the course you need to do.
The course is delivered as a clustered course incorporating 3 sections:
* Develop and Maintain a Document Control System;
* Develop Procedures and Reporting Processes for Document Control;
* Define and Process Vendor, Design (Engineering), and Corporate Document Control.
Key areas of learning will include:
* Developing and maintaining a Document Control system
* Developing procedures
* Reporting practices
* Vendor, Design (Engineering), and Corporate Document Control processes
* Handover and Closeout of projects
* Training – systems and people
The course is completed over 5 consecutive days (Each day = 7hrs).
Teaching and Learning Processes
The course will consist of lectures, the use of Document Control software in a simulated environment, in-class assessments and out-of-class projects.
Class attendance is required.
Venue: Technology Park Function Center – Bentley
Cost: $1999 (inc GST)
Contact us on 0409 087 632 with any other questions