This short on-line course serves as an introduction to Document Control best practice and processes.
It is designed to provide businesses with an overview of what Document Control is and what they should be looking at in their business.
Also, for those thinking about a career in Document Control, this course will give you a great insight into this profession.
It provides an overview on some of the most important aspects of Document Control:
* Document and Discipline Types and Status Codes
* Cancelling, Superseding and Deleting Documentation
* Controlled v Uncontrolled Documents
* Document and Drawing Numbering and Revisions
* Review and Approval processes.
On successful completion of the course you will receive a Certificate of Completion.
To be able to work as a Document Control you would need to complete “The Fundamentals of Document Control’ course.
Contact us on 0409 087 632 with any other questions.