The Document Control Management professional development course was previously delivered as the Diploma of Document Control. It is designed for individuals who are already working as a Document Controller at a senior level. It can provide individuals with an industry endorsed career pathway into management roles recognised in the Document Control industry.
Previous Document Control experience is required.
Are you a Senior or a Lead Document Controller currently? Would you like the skills and knowledge to be the Document Control Manager? This course will provide you with the extra skills and knowledge of Document Control to have the confidence to apply for a Document Control Management role.
Being a Document Control Manager is not just about being able to manage Document Controllers… at this level you should be experienced in all Document Control disciplines – Vendor, Design (Engineering), and Corporate Document Control. As a Lead or Senior Document Controller you would have assisted with the set up of a project or company system, this course takes you to the next level.
The course is delivered as a clustered course incorporating 3 sections:
* Plan and Implement a Document Control System;
* Manage the Document Control System;
* Develop, Implement and Manage the Document Control Process.
Key areas of learning will include:
* Planning and implementing a Document Control system
* Developing training plans for a Document Control system
* Developing reporting practices
* Developing an Audit Plan
* Implementing and managing all Document Control processes
* Managing the Handover and Closeout of projects
The course is online and can be completed over 6 months.
Teaching and Learning Processes
The course will consist of online activities, the use of Document Control software in a simulated environment, and projects including research.
Contact us on 0409 087 632 with any other questions